Welcome

Hello and Welcome. I specialize in custom made aprons that actually fit the plus size and full figured woman from sizes L to 5X. You can purchase my aprons either at my website www.timelessaprons.com or my etsy shop www.etsy.com/shops/timelessaprons




Thursday, July 29, 2010

Memories

One of my fondest memory as a child was wearing one of my mother’s big, soft aprons while helping around the house. Of course I wasn’t thrilled with helping with household tasks but I certain appreciated the apron. ;)

Both my mother and grandmother were large women and they often made their own aprons. They had every day aprons and pretty hostess aprons that were wisps of nylon and lace. They both had a large stack of pretty hostess aprons in all different colors and I would oh and ah over how delicate and pretty they were.

Holiday dinner at my Grandmother’s house often centered in the kitchen; where the ladies in the family would gather to prepare and put the finishing touches on the big meals. When they changed from their work aprons to their holiday hostess aprons, we knew that it was time to start serving the dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment