Welcome

Hello and Welcome. I specialize in custom made aprons that actually fit the plus size and full figured woman from sizes L to 5X. You can purchase my aprons either at my website www.timelessaprons.com or my etsy shop www.etsy.com/shops/timelessaprons




Saturday, March 22, 2014

New Styles!

I've been in a creative mood lately and so have been working on a few new designs of aprons, actually too many.  The first one is completed and as of today I've got a few listed, more will be added soon.  But of course I'm still designing more new aprons as ideas keep popping into my head ....

Here is a new cobbler apron design, this one is for the XL-2X size range. I've completed the pattern for the 3x-5x size, but haven't made the sample yet.   At this time I'm not planning on creating the smaller size pattern, but if I get enough requests for it, I will. 

 

 
This one is based on a vintage 50's design, that I modified slightly as I've found that side ties or tabs aren't very well received and I thought the pocket should extend all of the way across the front.  Here is the original pattern cover.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment