Welcome

Hello and Welcome. I specialize in custom made aprons that actually fit the plus size and full figured woman from sizes L to 5X. You can purchase my aprons either at my website www.timelessaprons.com or my etsy shop www.etsy.com/shops/timelessaprons




Saturday, August 9, 2014

The Little Black Apron

Hi all, I'm introducing a new apron style. This apron will be offered only on a custom order bases, No matter what your size.



The cross back straps are sewn to the ties with French lingerie seams and run through loops at the skirts waistline so they are adjustable for more comfort.



The ties are abt. 44" long,  for many they can be brought around to the front and tied.

All seams and edges are bound in bias tape to ensure a nice clean look even on the wrong side.

 
To find out more or to order this apron,
 
I can make this in a color other than black, I just don't have the supplies yet but if that would interest you please let me know here

No comments:

Post a Comment