Welcome

Hello and Welcome. I specialize in custom made aprons that actually fit the plus size and full figured woman from sizes L to 5X. You can purchase my aprons either at my website www.timelessaprons.com or my etsy shop www.etsy.com/shops/timelessaprons




Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Gypsy - Newest Plus Size Apron Style

Here is my newest apron style!  "Gypsy"  Another One Size fit's all, crossback style with a halter top.  Perfect for the full figure woman.  Three tiers of ruffles, too!  Most of the ones I make from this style will be One of a Kind, using up my left over and vintage fabrics, which I have tons of!

Shown on a 2X dress form.


 
Shown on a 4X dress Form
 
 
To see this apron on etsy, Click Here
 
 
I will eventually list it on my website so that you can choice your own fabrics, if you can't wait, please visit my website www.timelessaprons.com and send me a message from there asking about The Gypsy ...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment