Welcome

Hello and Welcome. I specialize in custom made aprons that actually fit the plus size and full figured woman from sizes L to 5X. You can purchase my aprons either at my website www.timelessaprons.com or my etsy shop www.etsy.com/shops/timelessaprons




Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Where did the summer go????

OK, I am in snow country where the summers are hot and the winters are cold ... so 70 degrees in Aug? lows in the 50's?  unheard of!  And my garden had been doing soooo nicely and I was looking forward to lots of great stuff still to come, with 4 to 6 weeks yet of hot weather .... I may have to start planning on having the same length of growing season as Alaska if this keeps up.  I actually love the cooler temps but I also love to have a great veggie garden, oh well, not a thing I can do about it!

So this month has been crazy busy with gardening, canning and sewing aprons.  Good news is that Black and white Houndstooth twill is back in stock.





To Order this apron, please click here   it never lasts for very long so if you want this apron, you need to order it while you can... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment