Welcome

Hello and Welcome. I specialize in custom made aprons that actually fit the plus size and full figured woman from sizes L to 5X. You can purchase my aprons either at my website www.timelessaprons.com or my etsy shop www.etsy.com/shops/timelessaprons




Thursday, January 14, 2016

Another Year


Whew! I’ve gotten through another holiday season!  It was good but exhausting.  I was really happy to see that orders peaked alot earlier this year and more people ordered in November so there weren’t so many last minute orders. 

I’ve been catching my breath and relaxing as much as possible these past few weeks.  I’ve also made some firm decisions about the future of Timeless Aprons.  I will keep on making and selling aprons for at least a few more years, but I am cutting back on what styles are being offered.  I currently have a lot of discontinued aprons that are on sale, when they are gone, there won’t be any more of those styles made even by special order.   You can see them at my website http://www.timelessaprons.com or at my etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/timelessaprons 

I have decided to include my little smock at least for the time being and I am going to add a variation to it, too!

 
 

I’m also in the process of designing a gardening apron, more about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment