Welcome

Hello and Welcome. I specialize in custom made aprons that actually fit the plus size and full figured woman from sizes L to 5X. You can purchase my aprons either at my website www.timelessaprons.com or my etsy shop www.etsy.com/shops/timelessaprons




Saturday, July 22, 2017

Update


Hi All,  my apologize for not posting in a very long time.  Last Holiday season was very brutal and it has taken me awhile to recover my sewing momentum.   For the past year I have been trying to cut back on the amount of work but last busy season was just about as hectic as past years.  Because of this I am not going to be offering any custom made to order aprons from Thanksgiving to Christmas.  Any orders placed prior to Thanksgiving will be completed in a timely fashion.  I am thinking about offering any aprons that have already been made as apposed to just closing up the shop for a month, that it is still to be decided.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment