Welcome

Hello and Welcome. I specialize in custom made aprons that actually fit the plus size and full figured woman from sizes L to 5X. You can purchase my aprons either at my website www.timelessaprons.com or my etsy shop www.etsy.com/shops/timelessaprons




Saturday, January 15, 2011

Short time out from sewing ....

Just in case anyone is wondering why I haven't listed any new aprons for awhile, I've been forced to take a short time out due to my main sewing machine becoming ill and it has to go into the sewing machine hospital ;) ... This morning I sat down to sew up one of the new patterns using my old machine and it too isn't working well so after getting very frustrated I just set it aside to wait until my good one is repaired. I think I over worked it during the Christmas season .. lol ..

I'm actually really missing not sewing up some pretty aprons and I'm really looking forward to making some of the new patterns .. I have another new one that I need to get uploaded to the spring review so I'll try doing that in a few days ....

Hopefully I will be back at my sewing machine some time this week ..

oh, when my sewing machine decided that it needed a rest, I was working on the sample from the plus size pattern that I made in this style


I'm very excited about it because I think it will make a great housework apron. The back has criss cross strapes that is sewn to the ties and the ties are meant to come around to the front. There is actually 2 versions of the pocket, one version that is pictured is 3 pockets and ther other version that I am working on has 6 pockets, 3 over 3, very cool!

1 comment: