Welcome

Hello and Welcome. I specialize in custom made aprons that actually fit the plus size and full figured woman from sizes L to 5X. You can purchase my aprons either at my website www.timelessaprons.com or my etsy shop www.etsy.com/shops/timelessaprons




Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Gardening, Egg Gathering, Vendor Aprons Style Change

I’ve changed the design of the egg gathering apron. I am no longer making it with a 3rd fabric for the ties and with the slide adjustment for the neck tie.  All old style aprons are discounted and on sale at either my website Ready Made Aprons or my etsy store
 



The New style is made with the side channels and narrower ties that match the twill fabric.  The side channels allow for easy adjustment to fit you.  These aprons are not just egg gathering aprons they are great for gardening, vendor aprons, farmer market aprons and any other purpose that you could use lots of big pockets.  They can be found at either my website or my etsy store 


No comments:

Post a Comment