Welcome

Hello and Welcome. I specialize in custom made aprons that actually fit the plus size and full figured woman from sizes L to 5X. You can purchase my aprons either at my website www.timelessaprons.com or my etsy shop www.etsy.com/shops/timelessaprons




Friday, November 6, 2015

Online Shopping .......

 
As a shopper, sometimes online shopping just drives me crazy.  I find something that I think I really want, but there aren’t enough pictures to show all views or details and the description leaves something to be desired.   This problem has given me something to think about and wondering if I couldn’t do a better job of listing my aprons online.  One thing that I have realized over the years is that the majority of shoppers don’t want to take the time to read too much description or to look at a lot of pictures so I’ve always tried to create a balance between those that want less information and those that want more info.  I figure it is better to have too much information then not having enough.


Recently I started creating a picture for each style that shows all of the different views and elements in a particular style.  Above and below are examples of these pictures. I’m adding them to each of the listings for that particular design.  But the designs that I’m discontinuing will not have them.
 
 
I'm doing the pictures in grayscale so hopefully they wont be mistaken for what someone is buying ...

No comments:

Post a Comment